xj400 major upgrades

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
bikemad89
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

so as i mentioned in my intro post i was gifted an old grey import xj400 divvy from my uncle, it was stored in a damp lock up for many years and as such when i got it, it was in such a state i didnt have much desire to work on it so i too left it to fester in the garden ( apologies for my sins and transgressions ) but i plan to bring her back from the dead so to speak in a new way but i may need some pointers from posters of other threads that i have seen on here to make this a reality.

sadly due to the negleted state of this particular old girl i have had to bin off 99% of what mad it a diversion and it now sits as just a rolling chassis in my shed awaiting a host of new parts / ideas, i have big hopes for this bike i want to make her something i can really be proud of so fairly soon i will be putting the feelers out for parts i need if any of you lovely guys have any spares primarily im looking for an 95 4br wiring loom and cdi unit
bare bones.jpg
cheers :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
its all about smiles per gallon :)

This topic has 3 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login