Found a neglected stray. But i have a heart.

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
GAU-8
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Been a while since I have been a productive member since I migrated to this forum, from the old one. I can be wordy, soooo no back story on me for now. All I can say is the time is right. :)

Saturday, I will be picking up a complete shitpile of junkyard forgotten SECA II. It wont be rideable for a long time. But it's a start to a "start".

I will be receiving pics of it soon. ( i spotted it 2 years ago while making some rounds for my job. Just for kicks i called them recently to see if they still have it. Yup. Unfortunayely (or..FURTUNATELY) they are closing thier doors forever, this saturday. They day I pick it up. ) umm..yaaay me. I get a "motivated seller" a $50 SECA.II....

Spoke with one of the guys, hes sending me the pic of this mes shortly. When i get the pic, i'll post it here.

This could be the longest....or shortest build thread ever. Either way, it will be interesting.:D

This topic has 17 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login