Project MXJ

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
RainslayerX
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Project Modern XJ

When i got this bike, it was broken, sloppy put together. CDI and Rectifier burned out, Coil causing no spark, Flexibel pipes for exhaust and more.
It was a pain in the ass. After getting it to work i loved the bike. Its my little baby and i drive it everywhere in every type of weather.

And living in the Netherlands. rain rain sunny rain and more rain :)

Now i always loved the idea of having a unique bike but also upgrading a old bike so it had somewhat features of new bikes.

I started work on my other XJ with the same plan but the guy who was going to weld the subframe for me raped the bike, left it outside for 4 months in the bad winter of the netherlands. Now its in the back just sitting here.. rusting.. waiting till i have money to work on it :( look at him being sad.

So on to the unique bike. Its not really unique as i got the idea from Project Scrambler on this forum. What it will be unique in is the features to come ;)

Last weekend it was finally time to start modifying the bike and i'm really digging the new look and with real exhaust pipes, it sounds :o

And of course a buddy of mine misusing it hahaha

This topic has 5 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login