Dalamar's XJ600s Diversion

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Dalamar
New to XJR
New to XJR

Like i explained in the presentation, this is my first bike, and hopefully for very long years :)

Fully stock (i think), it was in great shape, for a 15 year old bike, so i didn't hesitate.

It came with a monokey base, and 48L Kappa topcase

The only real cosmetic less thing is the right muffler, the previous owner tried to pass it in the garage door, instead of the gate, and scraped it :( i've looking for aways to fix it, but i haven't found anyone that can do it, it was said to me, that it's to expensive and it would be less troublesome to buy a new one, original or aftermarket.

That aside, and afraid of having a fall with her, i got a pair of original yamaha engine guards, but truth be told, if i got my hands on a belly pan :P

After seeing radare's Mousetrap project, i liked the clear lenses for the indicators, and so I'm waiting for them to arrive next week from Poland and a led bulb for the rear light.

For now this is it :)

This topic has 4 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login