Mr Gollum's Naked Seca 2

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Golly
One of the Regulars
One of the Regulars

Hahaha as the title suggests, I picked up my bike today... still being on my learners my mate pictured on his rather fast BMW came over for the ride to help me collect it and bring it over to my house... Some pictures below to see how it is now before a wash tomorrow. Any tips and tricks to clean the sucker would be greatly appreciated as I am totally new to the game of motorbikes, but love them all the same. I would like to give this piece of machinery some love and care and bring it back from the death it nearly experienced at the hands of the previous owners. I like the black frame and wheels theme, dunno yet which path to go with this. As it is, it has a slight knock on a cold start, warms up and runs sweet as. A little video of the standard exhaust sound on it too I have included. So looking forward to a few mods here and there and sharing my progress with you all on this great site!! .

Justin
How she looks now...

Exhaust Note thumb link... Love the sound... hehe..

And my first fix it jobbie... what is this called, seal is split and not sitting in guard hahahahaha...

This topic has 107 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login