My '95 (The Hornet)

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Sammyaxe
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

Well here she is, my '95 I bought about 3 weeks ago now. Since there is not too much longer of a riding season here in Chicago, I'll be tooling her (I've dubbed her The Hornet for now as it is yellow and buzzes and vibrates a lot lol) around as-is fir the remainder of the season before I tear her down this winter. Since I've joined the forum I've looked at as many of your Secas as i could, and some of the work you all have done to your bikes is just amazing. This winter I wont be really doing any crazy mods, just a few tweaks here and there and a good paint job to get it to my liking. I've seen that a good many of you have done the red and black, but i hope mine with the white i plan to use not only looks as good as yours but stands apart from them. I will post pictures and descriptions of the work I perform and I hope when its done I can make the rest of the XJ nation proud!

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login