Naked project

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
docter911
Lookin' Around
Lookin' Around

so i wanted to convert my seca II into a naked since i liked the way it looks without the front fairing and windscreen and thought i could work with it. i went to Milwaukee Cycle today, a local motorcycle scrap yard, to get some ideas. i would need to find some fork ears with a pinch clamp system to keep them from moving around. then a round headlight and bucket. the stock speed/tach cluster would need to go in place of a pod system which would need a new bracket since it's attached to the current headlight frame, but would be do able. then i would need to find some low rise bars and bar end round mirrors. im not sure if i want to do black for the parts or chrome, but i think it would look better if it matched the black exhaust pipes. finally a new fender and i liked the looks of a low profile one i saw on the forum. its really exciting envisioning what this will look like and when i find the exact parts ill put up pictures. :cruise:

This topic has 7 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login