'93 Seca II, codename... Brave Little Toaster Oven

Custom XJ builds, restorations, major modifications or just a topic dedicted to your own bike. Look here for long term cool projects.
Jeramotion
XJ Enthusiast
XJ Enthusiast

It's about time I actually uploaded some pictures of my ongoing progress, this in my '93 Seca II. I bought it off Craigslist for $600 last fall, did some headlight changes and rode it for as long as weather permitted last year. :leak: This winter I've been planning big changes, and as the garage temperature warmed up a bit :cold: , I've accomplished a few.

Here is my ongoing work in progress thread, unfortunately I haven't been taking many pictures as I go. I get "in the zone," and don't stop to snap pics....

Here it is the day I bought it. Note the toaster-oven-looking-headlight-contraption-hanging-off-the-front, mismatched mirrors, torn up seat vinyl, crushed front fender, "toasted" tires, etc. :thumbsup:

Here it is after I changed to a dual headlight set up, and replaced the broken front fender and brake/clutch levers. I hadn't done much else to it by then. There's Kimberly's '92 in the background... yes I have a garage hoarding problem, thanks for noticing.

Oh so pretty :brow:

Wow my cell phone camera lens must be filthy.

So, stay tuned, more to come. :drapheus:
Last edited by Jeramotion on Sat Apr 21, 2012 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

This topic has 26 replies

You must be a registered member and logged in to view the replies in this topic.

Register Login